GENERAL MANAGER | GEORGETOWN CHEVROLET
Have you met General Manager, Doug Hodgson
Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC is very excited to welcome our new General Manager Doug Hodgson. Like many of those in the automotive industry, Doug's dad's sales career with General Motors had a huge impact on him and his future. Fortunately, Doug was able to observe and eventually work alongside his dad in the car business. This new chapter in Doug's career is very exciting for him, as he is thrilled to be joining the Finch Auto Group, and honoured to be involved in the communities of Georgetown and Halton Hills. Doug absolutely loves this job and was born for it. The thing he loves most is helping family, friends and clients with their vehicle purchases, making sure they leave in the perfect vehicle for their lifestyle.
During Doug's life outside of Georgetown Chev, he tries to spend as much time as he can with his wife, Jacqueline, and their children, Jordan & Ryan. For those rare moments when he is free, Doug also loves to sneak in the occasional round of golf!
Although Doug misses his customers in in Orangeville, it's only a short drive to visit him here at Georgetown Chev, and he is very excited for this new chapter in Halton Hills! Most of all, Doug is looking forward to meeting and servicing all of the wonderful people of Halton Hills and the surrounding area!
Fun Facts About Doug:
- He has performed every role there is in the automotive industry! Sales Consultant, Finance Manager, Sales Manager and everything in between!
- Doug's dad's 30+ years in the industry inspired his career.
- No surprise, Doug is a MASSIVE Toronto Blue Jays fan (Go Jays Go!)
- Doug is a huge fan of Golf, even if it doesn't love him back.
- His amazing wife Jacqueline cooks a mean lasagna!
- With 3 younger brothers, Doug has a million funny stories growing up in a house full boys.
- Next on his bucket list is to go skydiving!
- Doug has an alter ego - Bob Belhead, the bobblehead.