Certified Manufacturer's Warranty
Our Vehicles Are Pre-Owned, But It Doesn't Mean We Love Them Any Less
GM make great vehicles and we always have. So all of our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are back with a manufacturer's warranty. It guarantees that qualified technicians who use factory-approved parts will service your car or truck.
You also get a minimum of 3 months or 5,000 kilometres (whichever comes first) Used Vehicle Limited Warranty when you purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. That's standard. If your budget permits, you can extend or upgrade to an even more comprehensive Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Protection Plan.
And should you ever decide to sell your vehicle, you'll be able to transfer any existing warranties to its new owner.
Contact us for complete coverage details.
Lost, Stuck, or Off Course? That Doesn't Sound Like you. And It Never Will.
It's going to be a great ride, especially knowing you're covered with a minimum of 3 months or 5,000 kilometres (whichever comes first) of 24-hour roadside assistance. That includes trip interruption coverage and trip routing service to help you quickly get on your way.
You're Covered If:
- Your Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is still within the manufacturer's New Vehicle Limited Warranty period.
- Your warranty-covered non-GM vehicle doesn't have a Roadside Assistance Program. We'll provide 3 months or 5,000 km (whichever comes first) of GM Roadside Assistance from your date of purchase.
- Your Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle has less than 3 months and 5,000 km of remaining Manufacturer's New Vehicle Limited Warranty. General Motors will provide an additional 3 months or 5,000 km, whichever comes first, of GM Roadside Assistance once your remaining Manufacturer's New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires.
- To receive Roadside Assistance, simply call 1-800-268-6800 and a service operator will be dispatched to the scene. If your vehicle can't be repaired onsite, it will be towed to the nearest GM Dealership or GM authorized repair facility. If you need to pull your vehicle out of mud or snow, you're covered for winching service, up to $100 per occurrence.
All Roadside Assistance Plans also include a No-Charge Trip Routing Services, providing you with:
- Suggested travel routes
- Points of interest
If your vehicle is disabled and you are a minimum of 250km from home, a Trip Interruption Reimbursement Allowance will be provided to help cover:
- Reasonable expenses (meals and lodging) up to a maximum of $195 per day and/or
- Alternate transportation up to a combined maximum of $500 per incident
Roadside Assistance and Trip Interruption Coverage doesn't apply to:
- Vehicles operated off-road
- Fines or impound towing charges caused by a violation of local, municipal, provincial or federal law
- The mounting, dismounting or changing of snow tires, chains or other traction devices
- Disablement or services resulting from physical damage to your vehicle
- Total or partial theft of your vehicle
- Expenses that are covered under any other program
Certified Exchange Privilege
Love Your Vehicle At First Sight. Or Second. Or Third.
It's going to be a great ride, especially knowing you're covered with a minimum of 3 months or 5,000 km (whichever comes first) of 24-hour roadside assistance.
That includes trip interruption coverage and trip routing service to help you quickly get on your way.
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, you can exchange it within 30 days or 2,500 kilometers — whichever comes first — from the date of purchase for any other eligible Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.
If the purchase price of the replacement vehicle is less than the purchase price of the vehicle being returned, you'll receive credit for the difference. If the purchase price of the replacement vehicle is more, you simply pay the difference.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are eligible for the Exchange Privilege during the first 30 days or 2,500 kilometres of ownership. However, the exchanged vehicle has to meet the following criteria:
The vehicle must currently be owned or leased by the retail purchaser/leasee of the Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. The vehicle must be returned in the condition in which it was delivered to the customer, without damage or excessive wear and tear.
The One Time Exchange Privilege excludes the following vehicles:
- Fleet purchase vehicles
- Vehicles used for daily rental, hearse, taxi, limousine, snow plowing or delivery services
- Vehicles that have had after-market accessories installed (e.g., radio or alarm system) unless the installation was performed or sublet by the selling GM Certified Pre-Owned Dealer
Every vehicle returned under the Exchange Privilege will be inspected for damage and excessive wear and tear. If non-warranty repairs equal to or greater than $300 have been performed or are necessary, the vehicle is not eligible to be returned. If less than $300, the damage repair estimate will be deducted from the credit amount applied to the returned vehicle.
Valuation of the Returned Vehicle
The "Agreed Upon Exchange Value" will be used in determining the refund value to be applied to the replacement vehicle.
Exchange and Wait Provision
If a customer exchanges a vehicle under the Exchange Privilege and waits for a replacement vehicle instead of choosing one from the dealer's available inventory, the selling dealer will not provide alternate transportation or allow a customer to keep the original vehicle while the replacement vehicle is secured.