How to book your SAFE Service Appointment
Contact-Free Drive-Through Drop-off
You bring your vehicle to us with a Contact-Free Drive-Thru Drop-Off and we notify you when your service has been completed and your vehicle is available for pick-up. Throughout this process, we take every precaution to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our employees. More information on this is available below.
How does our SAFE Service Customer Pick-up/Drop-off Process work?
1. At your scheduled check-in time, drive your vehicle through our opened Drive-Through doors, roll down all windows, turn your vehicle's fan off, park your vehicle, shut the engine off and leave the keys in the ignition. An employee will acknowledge your arrival from a safe distance. Please exit the dealership at this time.
2. After you have safely left the premises, a member of our team will sanitize all of the touch points on your vehicle, check it in and contact you to review your appointment details.
3. If your vehicle requires additional repairs during this visit, a member of our Service team will contact you via email or text before proceeding.
4. Once your vehicle service is complete, we will prepare your invoice, email you a copy and process your credit card payment (Visa or Mastercard) over the phone.
5. We will then park your vehicle and sanitize all touch points.
6. When you arrive back at the dealership for pick-up, you'll need to contact your Service Advisor by phone, email or text and they will coordinate the return of your sanitized vehicle and keys.
7. If you need to pick your vehicle up after-hours, you must let us know in advance. You will need to bring a spare set of keys as we will leave your vehicle in the lot with the sanitized keys and paperwork in the console and the vehicle locked.
Other Important Notes
‣ The government of Ontario has deemed Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC an essential service. As such, we are here to assist you with your automotive needs. With that said, the health and safety of our customers, employees and community remains our top priority.
‣ Sanitization of all touch points will occur when we check-in your vehicle and when we check it out. This process includes sanitizing keys, outer and inner driver's door handles, steering wheel, shifter, driver's seat belt and buckle, driver's door panel, arm rest and centre console. We'll also install/remove covers on driver's seat and driver's floor mat.
‣ If you've recently tested positive for COVID-19 or are currently experiencing symptoms consistent with the disease, we ask that you refrain from booking an appointment at this time. We will be happy to assist you in the near future.