Preserve the integrity of your vehicle with GM Genuine Parts
Whether you are doing repairs or restoration, Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC has the parts specifically designed and engineered to make your vehicle look and feel good.
Our owners demand nothing but the best and that's where GM Performance Parts come in. Our performance products are GM factory-developed and engineered, and tested on the world's great racetracks. And because of that, they are the perfect match for your GM vehicle.
GM engines have earned a worldwide reputation for excellent performance and durability – on the street, on racetracks, and around the globe. GM Performance Parts offer a number of high-performance engines, and we can help you find the best fit for your GM vehicle.
GM Performance Parts offer a wide variety of components to help you build your GM vehicle to your exact specifications. All GM components are factory-developed, engineered and tested. To obtain a comprehensive list of our available components, please contact us.
Don't be disappointed -- insist on only genuine GM Collision Parts. They're the same as the parts your car rolled off the new car lot with. So you can be sure you're getting the same quality, reliability and durability as its original equipment. Yet, if you don't ask for GM Collision Parts, you might get stuck with cheap imitations.
Goodwrench service technicians receive training specific to GM vehicles. Using GM-approved parts and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment means you'll not only receive expert advice but you can be sure you're also getting quality, reliable parts for your GM vehicle.
Genuine Advantages of GM Collision Parts Over Imitation Parts
Only genuine GM Collision Parts provide the safety, look and warranty protection you expect and deserve.
A number of automotive parts manufacturers try to copy GM hoods, fenders, door panels and other collision parts. These are offered to body shops as replacements for the original panels your GM car or truck was built with. If imitations do find their way onto your vehicle, they can lead to some unpleasant surprises:
- The safety, composition and corrosion resistance of imitation parts is unknown. GM has no way to control the material, design or manufacturing methods used in producing imitation parts.
- The structural integrity of genuine GM Collision Parts meets factory original standards. They're made with factory-specified steels and factory-specified gauge thickness to provide the best durability possible.
- Genuine GM Collision Parts are made from rust-resistant, two-galvanized steel. A layer of zinc on the outside of our GM sheet metal helps resist surface rust, and a layer of zinc on the inside prevents holes, which typically start on inside surfaces.
- Genuine GM Collision Parts are made to fit properly and help your vehicle retain its original look. Imitation parts are reverse-engineered so additional holes may be drilled or the parts contorted to make them fit properly. This can cause mismatches in the vehicle's lines and reduce its resale value.
- Imitation parts are not covered under your GM new-vehicle warranty. No General Motors warranty covers liabilities related to the use of imitation parts or associated GM part or system failure caused by the use of imitation parts.
- If you don't speak up, imitation parts may be used. The only way to make sure that you get genuine GM Collision Parts is to insist on them. If your vehicle is involved in a collision, ask your insurance agent and Bodyshop representative if your vehicle will be repaired with genuine GM Collision Parts. If the answer is yes, then you'll be getting the value, safety, endurance and peace of mind you deserve.