2022 Chevrolet Colorado
Starting from $27,948
2022 Chevrolet Colorado
A midsize truck approaching full-size with more than enough capability. Powerful engine options with efficient technologies. Rugged and strong with a quiet, refined interior and a bold new exterior. If you’re looking for a truck that’s got the best of all worlds, you’re looking for Colorado.
Such a showoff.
With a bold new exterior design, Colorado is the midsize truck that’s designed to take on adventure in style and make it look easy. A fully boxed frame and 4-wheel disc brakes with Duralife rotors means it’s durable too. On Select models, a CornerStep rear bumper, corner hand grips and up to 17 tie-downs help you work smarter. Inside, a quiet, premium cabin features ample storage and available leather-appointed heated front seats, heated steering wheel and Bose sound system.
Colorado ZR2 is a next-level adventure machine thanks to segment-exclusive components like Multimatic shocks and front and rear electronic locking differentials. It offers near 2-inch factory-installed lift and features skid plates and rock sliders for when the action gets serious.
For the ultimate in Colorado off-road capability, we collaborated with American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) to create the ZR2 Bison. With features like five hot-stamped boron steel skid plates, AEV-designed wheel flares with 17-inch wheels, front winch provisions and rear recovery points, it was specifically made to conquer the most challenging trails.
Starting at $27,948
- Available 2.5L direct injected engine and Hydra-Matic 6-speed automatic transmission
- Available 3.6L V6 engine and Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic transmission
- Available dual rear seats with underseat storage
- Available folding rear bench
Starting at $31,048
Everything on WT, plus:
- Body colour rear bumper, mirror caps and door handles
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system with 8-inch diagonal colour touch-screen display
- 6-way power-adjustable driver seat
- EZ Lift & Lower tailgate
Starting at $36,948
Everything on LT, plus:
- Z71 Off-Road Suspension Package
- Automatic locking rear differential
- Unique 17-inch painted wheels and all-terrain tires
- HD Rear Vision Camera
Starting at $46,848
Everything on Z71, plus or replaced with:
- Off-Road Appearance Package
- ZR2 off-road suspension
- Multimatic DSSV Damping System
- Increased ground clearance
From logging hours at the worksite to long weekends at the lake, Colorado has three engine choices to take on the world.
- 200 horsepower
- 191 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3,500 lb. (1,588 kg) towing capability
- Estimated fuel consumption rating of 12.2 city/9.4 highway L/100 km
Avail. 3.6L DOHC V6
- Best-in-class 308 horsepower
- 275 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 7,000 lb. (3,175 kg) available towing capability
- Estimated available fuel consumption rating of 12.9 city/9.3 highway L/100 km
Avail. Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel
- 369 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 7,700-lb. (3,493 kg) max towing capability
Leave the everyday in your dust.
With distinct styling and unique features, the Colorado special edition lineup is designed to make a big statement.
Your truck, your way.
Illuminated bowtie emblems. Inventive storage systems. Sporty accents. Bike carriers. Utility racks. Colorado offers dozens of accessories to upfit your truck for whatever you’re passionate about. Accessory warranty coverage, if any, varies. See your GM Warranty Booklet or GM dealer for details.
The Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System, available wireless charging and multiple USB ports turn 2021 Colorado into your advanced digital assistant. Connecting your mobile device is simple with standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. With the built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot (data plan required), your passengers can even stream their favourite flicks.
† Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include freight, air conditioning charge and Tire fee if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Contact Finch Chevrolet for more details. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.