2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV
Starting from $43,147
2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV
Go all-in on all-electric.
With convenient and easy charging options, energy-optimizing tech and a plethora of EV perks, like saying “so long” to gas stations, Bolt EUV proves the future is electric.
Goodbye gas stations, hello open roads.
Bolt EUV is fun to drive, combining electric torque with up to an estimated 397 km of range on a full charge, meaning you can add a few stops to your everyday and still have kilometres to spare.
Electric range on a full charge:
up to 397km
Available on select trims, Super Cruise, — a first for Chevrolet — is a true hands-free driving assistance feature for divided and compatible roads. Utilizing advanced technologies like LiDAR mapping, this feature can offer the ease and convenience of hands-free driving, helping to make your commute feel less mundane.
More ways to get your fill.
The choice is yours. Its standard Dual Level Charge Cord features a changeable plug, letting you pick between level 1 (120v outlet — common household plug) and level 2 (240v outlet — which would require professional installation) charging at home. And with an available illuminated charge port, you can light up where you plug in for added convenience and style.
Level 1 Charging
Great for topping off
Level 2 Charging
Up to 59km of range per hour of charge
DC Fast Charge
Up to 154km of range in about 30 minutes
Peace of mind is a powerful thing.
Bolt EUV features standard Chevrolet Safety Assist – a suite of our advanced safety features designed to let you go confidently ahead.
Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking
- Can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When travelling at speeds below 80 km/h in the daytime, Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below below 80 km/h (50 mph) in the daytime, the system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low visibility performance
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- The system uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
Following Distance Indicator
- Can provide you with the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This can help you decide if you’re following much too closely
Intellibeam Auto High beam Assist
- Can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions
- Standard DC Fast Charging capability
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with 10.2-inch diagonal colour touch-screen
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Power Driver’s Seat
- Chevrolet Safety Assist
- Dual Level Charge Cord
- Perforated leather-appointed ventilated front seats
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Rear Camera Mirror
- HD Surround Vision
- Available Super Cruise† driving assistance feature
- Available Panoramic Sunroof
† Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include freight, air conditioning charge and Tire fee if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Contact Finch Chevrolet for more details. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.